Do most white guys find women outside their race attractive?

I'm not one of those women who strive for a white man in their life, but I've always wanted to date a white guy. Guys that have found me attractive are either black, hispanic, Asian, etc... My recently ex-boyfriend had white skin tone, but his family is from Italy, first-generations, they all had that rich Italian culture, so I don't really consider that "white". Anyways, back to my point, my best friend who I might have interest in has always dated white girls, compliments mainly white girls, and the guys in the clique we hangout with mainly "go" for white girls unless they're just looking for a hookup.. He's not racist or anything, considering our closeness, and we have an interracial social group and all... but I just want to know, not because I'm hoping he could be interested in me. Additionally, if there were two woman, one white, one black/asian/etc... both gorgeous, both with similar amazing personalities, which would they go for? I'm Indonesian/Brazilian, and so I'm kinda tan if that matters lol.

• Kristen Stewart skin tone (not actual person's looks)
  • Kim Kardashian skin tone (not actual person's looks)
  • Beyonce skin tone (not actual person's looks)
  • Lupita Nyong'o skin tone (not actual person's looks)
  • HONESTLY would date any type of skin tone (not just "tan", "light-skin-blacks", etc)

Most Helpful Girl

• If your hot (in shape) and asthetically pleasing, then your fine. But white guys generally do go for girls who are white too. In America, that is anyways.

What Guys Said 17

• I don't go off of skin color. If she has a good personality, and helps me make myself into a better person, then I'm a happy person.

• Any of those. they all have dark hair, which I have a bias I can't explain for.

• of course not!!! all races are equally atttractive to me ;-)

• I have a weakness for the Kristen Steward paleness. It emanates need for protection.

But we are talking about one preference here. No skin tone is in any way something that would hinder me from finding a woman attractive to all possible extents.

Therefore E.

• I find women of all races attractive as of late I've only been attracted to whites. But that's mostly because there aren't that many exotic (for lack of a better word) women in my town.

And for me personality is key, skin tone is a plus, that being said if and when I meet a woman of another race that I click with I'd have no problem dating her :) by the way is that your natural eye color?

• What do you mean "natural"? My eyes are amber colored.

• Well thanks! haha

• Your most welcome @MissMinaaaa

• Geez, Italian is still white. And yeah, there are tons of white guys who date women of other races. I mean the most common interracial couples in the society usually involve white guys, especially white and Asian and white and Latina. It's just that there isn't enough supply of white men to fulfill the demands of women of all races so there's never enough.

• No, lol I meant that he had English roots, but his family were born and raised from of different background. Sorry, and yeah.. My stepdad and mom, and my mom and dad are interracial... but I live in a majority-Caucasian community , so I don't see many interracial couples.

• "which is why guys of certain races can't seem to land a date a girl of certain races even if their lives depended on it."

I meant to say which is why guys of certain races can't seem to land a date with a girl outside their race even if their lives depended on it. SMH at the major typo. Take Asian guys for example. So many of their girls ditch them for white guys and in return, rarely any non Asian girl are willing to date any Asian guys. Now that sucks.

• Yeah, I saw the typo but I'm I understood what you were trying to say lol

• Oh boy, these types of questions never get old :D

~rolles up sleeves~ ready to give an answer, wait for it... wait for it...

Yes they find girls outside their race attractive

• Sorry, I just made my account today, so I didn't know a lot of people asked it

• To the OP i think thats a valid question. but tripleace did have a very creative way of answering that lol

• haha Italian is still "white”. Just because they come from a different culture doesn't mean they're not white. Are ethnic French, Germans, and Russians not white either?

• Okay, let me rephrase it to the Americanized white people lol. Because what I was emphasizing their different culture since they all came from Italy not too long ago.

• out there skin color.

• Yeah, there could be

• I find white women to be prettiest to me. We also likely have the same culture and values. Plus our kids will be white, which is normal for me.

• i dont really care much about skin tone
    but i do like olive skin, i am olive skinned =)

and i am italian...

are you white? and it seems as though you hold white people in a class above others, why?

• I'm not white, the detail part of my questioned mentioned my ethnicity and skin tone lol. And I'm not holding them above me, most of my brothers are white. And my stepdad and his family are white too, but I wanted to know because most white guys in my community don't consider interracial relationships, so I wanted to know if that's what a lot of people feel.

• i hate flirty people, cause when you ask if they like you, they are like WTF!!!
      relationships are too complicated =(

good luck with this guy =)

• I know! Me too! And thanks! Even though I'm not going to try lol

• Voted E. I have gone out with everything from redhead to Caribbean.

• If you don't consider an American son of Italian immigrants white, I can only assume that you're talking about WASPy white. I'd say that kind of white is less likely to date non-whites.

• He's an Italian immigrant too, hence my wordings of "his family", "they all", and "first-generations". But yeah, I don't know what waspy white means.

• Someone else made that comment.

• Oh, okay. Sorry for the misread.

• Most white guys prefer white girls the most, Asians and latinos next. I think black women are least desired by white men, even if they don't have a conscious knowledge of it.

I think most men would date other races if they liked the girl though.

• Yeah, a lot of my guy friends say that the farthest they go through would be a light-skinned "americanized" latino woman.

• Yeah, that's probably the reason for many other men too.

• daddyrolling stone, I have to say thats a fair point. Im BW and I've noticed that as well. Thats why instinctively I guess everyone is USUALLY more attracted to their own race instinctually but in some cause like myself pale skin, dark hair fair eyes and angle features were a given for me. and of course personality. I am SO different from most black men... they couldnt handle it. to polite and boring I guess ha. my husband is white and his my yang to my yin. we have SO much in common :) I dont care what anyone says, features is definitely a must. you have to have that pysical attraction to make it work ya know

• I don't pay enough attention to celebrities to be able to compare skin tones. Long story short, I'm actually more attracted to women outside my race. Always have been, not sure why.

• voted e I see white guys in interracial relationships all the time

• i am white and have dated an Asian girl. we broke up because she had to move to china.

• Most girls aren't interested in them anyway. They'll be happy that you're the exception.

• Exception for what?

• That kind of proves my point. This one white guy is the exception to the rest of them.
      Why do you have to be girl to see what girls tend to be drawn towards?

• Curiosity.

What Girls Said 5

• I have beyonce skin tone but im a plus size lady so finding my husband was a blessing. seems most white American men like small framed slender in shape so I hade multiple strikes black, curvy. luckinly my hubby loved cushion and my personality is not the stereotypical so it wasn't hard. I think more American white men are coming around though! Its about being open to see what else they really may be attracted to instead of going with the norm. but your gorgeous! Im surprised they aren't all over you JMO

• Have u not seen all the mixed babies?

• I think your focus on skin tone is odd. I look at other reasons why or why not to date a person.

• What? Did you read my details? Because I'm not the one who is wondering the "why or why not to date a person". I'm wondering why this person "would or wouldn't date me" considering the circumstances. If you read the first line, IIIIIIIIII don't care about skin tone. And my "focus" isn't on skin tone. My focus is whether or not skin tone effectuates some people's preference in the opposite gender. All I said was how I haven't been in a relationship with a white guy, so I wouldn't know the perspective.

• Well, I'm Hispanic so now idek if I have any chance with white guys, but ok

• Cliche answer:
    White men prefer white women THAN comes:
    -asian
    -hispanic
    -mixed/middle eastern/native
    -black