I'm not one of those women who strive for a white man in their life, but I've always wanted to date a white guy. Guys that have found me attractive are either black, hispanic, Asian, etc... My recently ex-boyfriend had white skin tone, but his family is from Italy, first-generations, they all had that rich Italian culture, so I don't really consider that "white". Anyways, back to my point, my best friend who I might have interest in has always dated white girls, compliments mainly white girls, and the guys in the clique we hangout with mainly "go" for white girls unless they're just looking for a hookup.. He's not racist or anything, considering our closeness, and we have an interracial social group and all... but I just want to know, not because I'm hoping he could be interested in me. Additionally, if there were two woman, one white, one black/asian/etc... both gorgeous, both with similar amazing personalities, which would they go for? I'm Indonesian/Brazilian, and so I'm kinda tan if that matters lol.
- Kristen Stewart skin tone (not actual person's looks)Vote A
- Kim Kardashian skin tone (not actual person's looks)Vote B
- Beyonce skin tone (not actual person's looks)Vote C
- Lupita Nyong'o skin tone (not actual person's looks)Vote D
- HONESTLY would date any type of skin tone (not just "tan", "light-skin-blacks", etc)Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
If your hot (in shape) and asthetically pleasing, then your fine. But white guys generally do go for girls who are white too. In America, that is anyways.4