Would you date someone who hates their mother?

Would you? They have their reasons to hate her and the mother is just a terrible shitty person.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• You should hate terrible people. In fact, I wouldn't date someone who didn't hate her terrible mother, any more than I would date someone who didn't love her good mother.

What Guys Said 7

• sure I would.

• that has nothing to do with me... so no prob.

• Yeah, if she's a shitty person, then yes!

I just hope they didn't actually learn and internalize the same type of behavior.

• If she has legitimate reasons as to why she hates her mom, then I would be understanding and would still be with her. In fact, I would try to help fix their relationship if it's still salvageable.

• Why would it even matter?

• I was going to say yes until you said shitty person. Those are pretty big words to call your own mother. She obviously has no respect if she does that. Don't know where you're from but I hope that isn't common. Rarely happens here. Yeah we may be third world but at least we have respect.. even if we're upset

• Who likes their mother in law...

It'd just be another thing in common with the girl, right? :P

What Girls Said 5

• I think it would depend on the circumstances of their "hate." Just saying their mother is a "terrible shitty person" doesn't give much information. For me, I do pay attention to how people treat their parents (and other people) because that says a lot about how they will treat me. Of course, if the parent is a bad parent then I would be more understanding and it wouldn't bother me as much. So like I said, it just depends on WHY the person doesn't like their mother/father.

• I think it would depend on his reasons. I generally think that the way a man treats his mother is indicative of how he will treat me. But if she's just a terrible person I'd get it.

• I would. Their relationship is their relationship. And if she's that crappy of a person then I could understand why.

• I dont hate but i dont approve of my mother and i get dated all the time tee hee!! >.<

• NOOOOOOOO

Did you know statistics show male serial killers have those behaviours