Does it concern you when people date out of their league?

It messes up the dating pools, if attractive women go after average guys for example, there's less choice for attractive guys who wanted that attractive girl, and same goes for the average man accordingly. It messes with the natural balance.

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, that's kind of dumb tbh everyone should date whoever they are attracted to period. If someone else has a problem it doesn't matter they aren't part of that relationship.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's other people's problem. It causes unbalance.

What Girls Said 4

• No, since there is no such thing
    As dating leagues, and people can
    Date who ever the Heck they like

0|1
    0|0
  • Dude, mind your business.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personal preference in relationships is so diverse. But there is a girl/guy out there for everyone, every fetish and every preference. You can't help who you fall for!

0|0
    0|0
  • None of my business

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• People date what they can get, if an average man can get a date with a beautiful woman and an attractive man cannot then the average man obviously has something the attractive man does not.

2|0
    0|0
    • There needs to be a system to stop this.

• It can be a good sense of humor, money, generosity, strength, etc. Physical appearances are just one thing a guy can offer a girl among many other characteristics. That's why being nice is also not enough on its own. You have to have more than one attractive characteristic. You want there to be a system to stop this? Instead of being a douche and thinking you're more worthy, make yourself a more appealing person.

• If you're attractive to begin with then you have a natural, built in advantage. It's nobody's fault but your own if you squander it, fail to develop other redeeming characteristics and let some fat dude get more dates than you. If you put in half the effort that mr. mcdonalds did into being a more appealing person mentally then you'd have a date.

• Someone's bitter that a bloke got his dream girl, no?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well since I made this law I think I can be the exception

• Whatever, one of them is hiding insecurity!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because there aren't enough people on the planet, and this is really a problem.

1|0
    0|0
    • Agreed, I believe laws need to be enacted immediately.

• Show All
    • Remove the social programs, tax the homeless

• Awe, this is not fun if you're going to just get lazily absurd.