I'm 2 2and never had a bf?

I'm really isnecure about myself and can't even get myself to approach a guy... im 22 and never had a bf and guys rarely approach me.

i added some pics... just be honest and please dont delete... im not seeking attention

s1112.photobucket.com/.../?sort=3&page=1

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are a very attractive young lady. Self esteem has to be built from within ones self. That is done by doing thing that make you feel positive about yourself. No one else can tell you how to accomplish this , cuz only you know the things you like to do and give you a good feeling inside. Concentrate on those thing first and expand to new things that you want to try or want to learn. Grow your self to some one that you are proud to be and others will see you as you see your self.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Your looks aren't the issue. You need to put yourself in better situations top meet people.

• i can sort of relate

• I was 23 before I had one.

What Girls Said 1

• You're gorgeous. Don't worry. Also single life is awesome. lol