Are guys interested in introvert girls?

I always see guys going for girls that are more social and outgoing! So my question is do shy and introvert girls repel guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am very introverted in most situations, and my boyfriend is very extroverted in most situations; most of the guys I've dated are extroverted so guys definitely are interested in introverted girls.
    I think that what's needed is for you to demonstrate openness to communicate. Have positive body language, smile, and you'll seem more approachable. A lot of the time the quiet types are misunderstood as being standoffish because our comfort zone gives off bad body language. Just be receptive to people, and at least the more outgoing guys will feel more comfortable approaching you.

What Guys Said 5

• It's not that they repel me... they're just generally harder to read and sometimes it can be hard to know where I stand with them. Plus I have to be extremely forward if I want anything to happen and being introverted myself, I tend not to do that unless I really make a conscious effort.

• I'm pretty extroverted and social so I personally get the feeling that introverted girls just aren't as interested in guys as extroverted / social ones? I may be wrong (probably am) but it's just the vibe I get.

Maybe it's cos introverted girls are harder to understand so I can't really imagine being in a relationship with them so it just kinda gives me the image that they aren't as interested.

• My wife is an introvert and I'm very interested in her.

I don't think being introverted is a problem. She is very confident in herself though. Introversion and shyness are kind of different.

• Yes because that way they stay out of trouble such as looking for other guys and out partying. As long as they bring something to the table that is.

• I go for the introverts these days because they seem to be less full of shit.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think that all guys go for outgoing, extroverted women. I see a lot of men going for introverts too. It all depends on the guy's preference. :)