Where best to meet decent single guys for serious relationships?

After being done with college/education, where to look for someone decent? Don't say church or bar.

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• The psychiatric ward. Those guys are committed.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Toys R Us...

0|0
    0|0
    • At least you didn't say Babies R US...

• Chuch would actually be best. Im a Christian man and am very loving. Im not perfect but no one is. 30 years old is still a sexy age too, so id be willing to date someone in their 30s.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, I did try going to church, am a really conservative person, but just couldn't make myself be religious...

• Neither could Jesus make himself become religious.

• grad school parties.

0|0
    0|0
    • how to get invited to grad school parties when you are already done with grad school?

• Well people say I'm nice and decent guy. I dont go outside too much only malls few times a week sea side supermarket sports shop forget about bars

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, how to meet people who likes to stay at home?

• GaG, it's full of good guys who are oh so sensitive and in tune with what women need, but also they are quiet men who carry a big stick and are bastions of justice and morality! They would defend your honor and worship the ground you walk on, but at the same time be manly enough to know when to take charge.

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../nicholas-cage-laughing.gif

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha... am screwed, time to accept spinsterhood

• Or cougarhood! lol

What Girls Said 2

• just immerse yourself in whatever brings you joy. wherever you are when you're doing this will likely have others.

1|0
    0|0
  • This may sound dumb but your local library or an education related place like a college town/park

1|0
    0|0
    • college means 25 and younger though... I am over 30