Can some dreams predict the future?

So me and my ex broke up (we both decided on it). It's a long story, but I still love him. And he still loves me. He seemed upset about the break up, and not sure upon getting back together. My best friend talked to him, and he was quite uncommunicative, but was just a bit surprised that she "ships" it. I gave him a note saying that I wanted to get back together, but he threw it out (most probably because his friends knew what was written in it.) He even tried begging his friend (I heard and saw him) to get us back together, but his friend disagreed, but finally told me my ex wanted to talk. Later on I asked my ex if it was true and his friends all looked at him and he said "No.. he just said that."

ONTO THE POINT.
Last night I had a dream that my ex wanted to talk, and we ended up getting back together.

I've been hearing that sometimes dreams may predict the future. I would like to know if this dream may come true. I hope so.

• It will come true.
  • It might come true.
  • It will not come true.
I personally think that there's a 50/50 chance. He might not want to get back together, yet he's always been the "immature" type. Bad at expressing feelings, and shy when talking to females.

Most Helpful Guy

• from my research on dreams, the answer is.. well unlikely but not an impossiblity. I mean NO ONE truly knows what dreams are for, there are many theories. Now that being said, its possible these dreams create false memories in you which in turn you act out subconsciously in order to get to that said event (errr potentially). Honestly I don't think they tell the future but then again I don't know. I've had dreams that "told the future" and have come true... sooo thats why I'm on the fence about it.

• I totally agree with you on that. It's unlikely, but anything can happen.

• I hope I don't make some of my dreams come true! 😟😵

• lol I don't think you have anything to worry about. try not to dwell on it too much, it will drive you crazy :P

What Guys Said 2

• Joel 2

Then you will know that I am in Israel,

that I am the Lord your God,

and that there is no other;

never again will my people be shamed.

The Day of the Lord

28“And afterward,

I will pour out my Spirit on all people.

Your sons and daughters will prophesy,

your old men will dream dreams,

your young men will see visions.

29Even on my servants, both men and women,

I will pour out my Spirit in those days.

30I will show wonders in the heavens

and on the earth,

blood and fire and billows of smoke.

31The sun will be turned to darkness

and the moon to blood

before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.

• The dream has nothing to do with it, that's just what your subconcious was thinking about while you were sleeping. But of course unless you dreamt something impossible, it could come true

What Girls Said 0