Can you turn a homewrecker into a housewife?

Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend/girlfriend and then break up with them and start dating the other person? If so how long did the other relationship last?

My brother cheated on his girlfriend with another girl and was too afraid to tell her so he just broke up with her and is now dating the "other woman". I just think it's odd.

Anyone else been in this situation? How did it turn out?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't cheat. I would never consider a relationship with someone that would cheat with me or leave someone they are with to get with me.

What Girls Said 1

• I cheated on my first serious boyfriend. I was 20 at the time. I got into a relationship with the guy I cheated with, and we've been together for almost 9 years. I have not cheated in this relationship. I still feel a lot of guilt over cheating. I saw how much I hurt my previous boyfriend, and I don't ever want to do that again to someone.