I need advice weather you think its worth my time dating him or not?

I have been with my boyfriend for just over a month and we haven't kissed on the lips yet. also I have been hearing that he still has feelings for his ex-girlfriend but I don't know if it is true. we have been having a lot of disagreements lately but im not sure if that's natural or not. the other day I was joking around with my girlfriends and I said look what I have to put up with referring to him. he turned around and said well its your choice weather you have to put up with me or not you know you can just dump me if your not happy. I know that he's nerve as about doing things with me but do you guys and girls think he just insecure about our relationship or is there something else wrong?

thankyou I do want to fix things with him but I don't know it just dosent seem like its working!

What Guys Said 1

• He's just insecure.. and it's normal to have some disagreements on s relationship.. if you really like him try to fix things.. if not don't waste your time.. find someone new

What Girls Said 0