Guys, would you date a transgendered female?

Would you date a transgendered female-- a woman who used to be a guy? Or would you only date women who were born female?

• yes
  • maybe
  • no
I need to make a couple things clear:

1. I myself am not transgendered. I was only asking this question out of curiosity.

2. Transgendered women don't always have a dick. If they had surgery, their dick would have been refashioned into a vagina - if it makes any of you feel better, which I doubt.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 30

• For guys who answered no, i have a game for you called "Spot the transgender". 3 models, 1 is trans. Guess who, if you can.

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../untitled.png

http://unpics.com/pic/girls/7647/22461.jpg

cdn2-b.examiner.com/.../...820a91be769be71138a.jpg

• hmmm... second is transgender?

• It might work if you're a curious bisexual.

• Nope, gotta be born a female.

• if she has a vagina y not basically?

• I hate people on their sex, not gender. So unless her DNA has XX chromosomes that will be a no.

• Wouldn't date but I'd certainly fuck one, has to be really hot and convincing though. I'm talking to a few on fabswingers atm to arrange for sex. It's just a female that happens to have a dick. Unless you are homophobic or scared of penises i don't see the issue

• I couldn't knowingly go out with a transgender, but if i fell in love and later found out i might consider sticking through, it would be extremely difficult and hard to get over...

It just would feel strange knowing that my gf was a man in the past, I don't know
    i think its a difficult to find love as a transgender... I wish you luck =)

• Why do you wish me luck? I'm not dating a transgendered person. I was just curious as to how many guys would or wouldn't date a transgendered woman.

• oh sorry i assumed you were transgender...

• I only date true blooded women.

• Nope
    No offence to anyone but all this gender switching is gonna make people more shallow and paranoid about unknowingly hooking up with the same sex.

• I wouldn't even dare to do that, because what if this person was a guy with the appearance of a female, that would be very awkward, disturbing, & unusual.

• no I wouldn't, if I happen to start dating one with out realizing it then I would never want to know about it

• Nope, that is something I don't think I can over look.

• That would an affirmative Hell with a no.

• I want kids, so I will go with natural women only.

• Has to be 100% a women. Not trying to be mean but I could never date a transgender person.

• Hell no...

• I can be her friend.

• If she could literally change her genetics to that of a female, yes. Otherwise, no.

• No chance in hell!

• No. To each their own but my opinion is whatever you were born as was right, not a mistake.

• No has to be born female.

• I would not

• I like girls because they can provide something for me which allows me to pass on my superior genetics to offspring, a transgendered female cannot provide that to me.

• Let's make this clear: If a person has a dick their a guy. If they have a vagina, their a girl. Regardless of being gay or strait, trans is not accepting of what sex you were born as. It is an illusion

• There's no way in Gods green earth I'd even consider that. Sorry, not gonna happen, she has to be a real female.

• Why are you sorry? I'm not transgendered.

• transgender better than 'real' woman

• Maybe not for ever, but I'm kinky

• If i was drunk enough i'd probably fuck one though..

• My preference is a woman who is 100 % woman

• I would really have to like her. And shed have to look like a female of course. Just don't lie because then you'll lose me for sure. Tell me on the first towards the end or beginning of the second. I am open minded and will only judge you on who you are not who you were.

• I feel it's mean to say, but no, I honestly couldn't.

• No, it doesn't sound mean: you're just being honest. I don't think I could be with a guy who was once a woman.

• I'm surprised how many women are voting up all the "no" comments, I figured they would be more compassionate and down vote everyone.

What Girls Said 2

• Wow the comments :p

• That would be a huge turn off for me. If I found out my man dated a transgender woman.