We have been going out for two months now but he doesn't make enough time to hang out. Should I ask for more time?

We have been going out for two months now but he doesn't make enough time to hang out. I don't mind that he likes to hang out with his friends. I think it's nice that he hadn't forgotten about them. He makes time to see me once a week or every other week but he'll hang out with his friends all the time. This time though he cut our date to half the day because he was going to go somewhere with his friend. Before we would at least hang out all day and he would look at his phone when he got texts but now he will. I don't know if it's because he's comfortable with me or if it's because he just doesn't care anymore. He tells me he misses me but we rarely hang out. Is this normal? Should I mind that we only hang out once a week? Should I talk to him about it? I don't want to seem clingy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Hey, this situation sucks... And I'm sorry to say this but if he only makes time to see you once every/every other week and even then cuts the date short to see his friends instead of spend some time with you means that he doesn't care... He is treating you like a door mat and making you look as though you have no self respect... May i ask, have you been busy and he's texted to ask to see you and you e dropped whatever you were previously doing to go see him?

• No he usually asks to hang out a day before. So I haven't dropped anything to see him.

• Thank you very much for the advice. I'm definitely going to talk to him.

• No probs, hope your talk goes well, you deserve better than what this guy is giving you