Is this over reaction? THIS JUST HAPPENED. I NEED SERIOUS OPINIONS?

My bf is my everything... I am so called the same to him. He is "madly in love with me"... He has a fishing trip tomorrow ( by himself ) he loves to finish... I said. What if I take off from work tomorrow so we can hang out.. He says its unfair because he had plans... I say it's unfair to me because I would take off for him? And he has 4 days off from work.. Like he can go another day.. Am I being a brat? Or it's a sign...

Most Helpful Guy

• If the guy had planned this months in advance to do some fishing... respect his time alone. If he only does this once or twice a year of something... then let him have the time alone.

Its healthy for him... and if you put up too much fuss... he may start to think your being to clingy!

You should be taking this time to have some fun yourself... when he gets back tell him how much you missed and you hoped he had a good time. It will make him appreciate coming home to you.

What Guys Said 2

• You're being a bit of a brat for trying to take off work to torpedo his fishing trip. Unless you have some concrete reason to doubt him he's entitled to go fishing solo.

• Just let him have his alone time.

What Girls Said 2

• Guys like their alone time. Honestly, it is unfair that you try to take over what he already had planned. Can you take off a different day? He was probably looking forward to his little trip by himself, but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to be with you. Ask for a different day.

• He wants to go fishing for four days by himself? I think that's fine. Just because he wants to spend some time on his hobby doesn't mean he doesn't love you.

• No. He has 4 days off out of the week and I figured he can go on any other day off...