I WANT TO ASK OUT THE GIRL I LIKE BUT I AM UNSURE ON WHAT TO SAY? I WAS THINKING OF SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THIS. COULD YOU TELL ME WHAT U THINK OF IT?

There is this girl in my English class that I have like from the first day that I saw her. After getting to know her a little more each day as we hung out after class , waiting for her next class to start. I finally feel like I have gotten to the point where I know that she is comfortable being around me. I got till this Friday to ask her out because the quarter is about to end and if i don't say some thing to her by then. She might get pick up by some other guy. Plus her dad wants her to start dating, he even has someone that he likes, pick out for her.

So here is what I was thinking about saying to her..."Hey before you go to class their is something that I have been wanting to say an ask you for a while now. An I feel like if I don't say it now I might not get the chance to later on. So I'm just going to go ahead and say it... I really, really like you I don't know about this other guys around here , but I think your a very beautiful attractive women. You definitely caught my attention from day one. And I also been enjoying your company as we got to know each other little more after class each day... An um I just want say this before someone else does.. I was Wondering if you would like to go out with me for Launch , followed by a walk in the park, an maybe end it with a movie?"

So that it , I think it's ok, I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't coming on to strong. I figured it would be best to get some opinions on it just to be sure.

Most Helpful Guy

• Right, listen here: what you've written down is good, but it's not going to get you anything. I can just imagine what she'll respond to that "Aww that's so sweet" - by the you'll be in the friendzone (if you aren't already).

I would shorten it a lot, get her somewhere where it's just you two and say "Look, I've been meaning to say this: I like you and I think we should date".

What Girls Said 2

• That's a lot to say, but if all that really needs to be said, then go for it. I think it's cute and thoughtful.

• I think dats perfect u should really go 4 it :) good luck hope she says ya

What Guys Said 4