My boyfriend ALWAYS has to be right?

OMG My boyfriend ALWAYS has to be right. He would rather look dumb and say that he's right than to admit he's not. I don't know what to do! It's driving me insane! I already broke up with him because of his attitude and I guess he just won't change it. Should I end it for good?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes definitely end it because he knows deep down he can't always be right, infact 99% of the time we are always finding out what we think isn't what we actually thought so i think he's just being really big headed and shouldn't be dating anyone if he feels he can push grls around like this... he clearly won't change so don't try, just like you won't change for others they won't change for you, it's an impossible thing to do so don't ever feel you can change someone, just walk away and be done with it because it will just cause you more and more stress.

What Guys Said 2

• just end it for good, he will not make a good partner, save yourself the trouble in the long run

• Sounds like he can be manipulated rather easily.

What Girls Said 2

• Men always have to be right in general. Just let them think they are, 'cause we all know they aren't.

www.quickmeme.com/.../...75e413d1083a41c1f0782.jpg

• No but it's with everything. Like he makes up ridiculous things for him to be right. Stuff that makes absolutely no sense and he actually sounds so stupid while saying it. Sometimes he says it infront of other people and I get so embarassed because it makes no sense at all!

• YESS I DATED A GUY LIKE THAT OH MY GOSH I HATED IT HE TOLD ME MENTAL ILLNESSED DONT EXIST AND UNEDUCATED PEOPLE MAKE MORE MONEY