Guys: Why won't guys approach me?

Hi, I am a fifteen year old girl. I turn sixteen this Friday .(: I don't mean to sound snooty or stuck up but people have always told me I am amazingly beautiful and that I look like an angel. I weigh 108 and I am 5'6. I will admit that I am very shy when it comes to meeting new people. But guys do stare at me a lot, they just never approach me? I may be too young for relationships or whatever (I don't mean to nag btw) it just frustrates me that I have to be the one who approaches the guy first. I have a great personality. In fact, many people have told me they are jealous of my jovial attitude. I also have three friends that I usually hang out with at lunch but I usually walk by myself. One more thing, there are rumors about me at my school (which are not true) but could that have anything to do with it? So why don't guys ever approach me? I apologize if I seem desperate lol.. Advice is much appreciated. Thank you.(:

Most Helpful Guy

• They are all afraid you will reject them. Guys want to be sure that you like them before they ask you out. If you are higher than them, then they won't ask you out. This is unfortunatly reality. There have been studies that the more money a women makes... the less likely she is to get married. It is the same with popularity in highschool. Eventually that one confident guy (Me obviously :) will come along and hopefully he will be a match for you.

What Guys Said 2

• What are the rumors they could have an impact on it. Otherwise I'd say they're just intimidated and too nervous to ask you out.

• U should be alone by urself sumtime. It makes ur more approachable. Hows ur posture when ur by urself? Do u make urself look approachable? Or seem like ur anti social? Its hard to distinguish

What Girls Said 4

• Happy birthday! Your birthday is a day after mine~

• You're pretty, but that's not enough to get you asked out constantly without any effort on your part.

• your teeth are kinda messed up maybe that

• you said you "look like an angel" so maybe their intimidated.