Can't eat, Can't sleep, Can't stop thinking

My brother has this friend and I've known him for almost 5 years now. The first time I saw him I liked him and my brother let his friend know what I thought of him (to my embarrassment). Every time I'm around him he always makes an effort to talk to me and one time we were sitting on a couch and while everyone was talking he was just sitting there staring at me and even when I looked at him he continued to look at me for a long time. The other night I was drinking a bit too much and I texted him. In our conversation he called me sexy and said he wanted to hang out with me. I don't know if he was just playing with me because I was drunk or if he was serious. That happened 3 days ago and since then I haven't been able to sleep or eat because I don't know what he meant by those things. I'm so confused! Does he like me?

Well I asked my brother last night if the guy had been serious at all when he was texting me because my brother was with him. And my brother said flat out no because they were extremely drunk by the time I texted him. Should I be hurt or not?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't understand why he would text you and say that he wants to hang out with you just to mess with you. Doesn't make sense to me. I'm pretty sure he's into you. Also was he drunk as well? Because drinking merely takes away your ability to censor what you say and usually doesn't make you say things you don't mean... as a matter of fact it usually brings out the truth.

• That is sooo true, when people are drunk they tell the turth, but sometimes when you ask them about it they will deny it. Also he wouldn't bring it up if he didn't mean it

• That's true I've opened my mouth with a lot of crap that was true but didn't need to be said while drunk. A lot of fights cause of what was said while intoxicated.

What Girls Said 0