What are your thoughts on a 22 year old male who has never had a girlfriend or had sex? How am I supposed to make any girl want me?

I feel like as a guy who has only been on maybe 4 dates ever and who has never dated that it is borderline impossible for me to attain a girlfriend or sex. Relationships are like a completely different language to me like I want one but I don't understand how to get one.

Honestly I am tempted to update my Facebook status just to see peoples reactions. Like update it to. " Is still a virgin at 22 years old, kind of odd eh?" To be honest being a virgin is kind of a secret I don't tell many people cause I find it embarrassing but most people don't seem to care.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can get sex anywhere; you just have to decide on what price. Anyway, did you learn something from the 4 dates? You have to talk to women that you find attractive. Ask them questions about themselves and eventually you have to ask for her number? Sure, you're going to get rejected, but a few girls will say yes. You're not ugly, and you're not fat. You just have to be confident in yourself.

What Girls Said 4

• My personal thoughts on you are you are perfect! lol. like it is so hard to find anyone who is a virgin nowadays. that's good, it's better to save yourself up until marriage because you get to share that sweet intimate moment with someone you love or you could get into a relationship and after awhile you can have sex. Just with someone close and not someone who's there for just a night. Do you think anything is wrong with you that makes it impossible for you to attain a girlfriend. I know you're an adult.. young adult.. I don't know... and it's time you start getting into relationships and finding the one but don't rush things. Everything will fall into place and you'll find the love of your life. Do you go out a lot or are you not very social? Do you have bad body odor or are you weird, heck idk?

• @laurasolovely I agree on the not wanting sex for just one night but i'm not sure if I want to get married to be honest. Bad luck is the problem seemingly not many girls are around and they are all dating the ones I vibe with or feel a connection to. I've never been that social really but I talk to people at the gym and at the pool that is about it really. I probably am weird but since I moved 6 times and grew up a loner for the most part that is just the way it is.

• Maybe you should put yourself out there more, like do young adult things. I don't know what you guys do because I'm no adult or anything lol. Just do you, do what you like. Go places you fill comfortable with, and you'll meet new people. Don't go somewhere where you'll feel out of place, like if you're not a party guy don't go to parties. IF you like going for coffee or reading, go to coffee shops or book stores. The gym is a good place to find people, there's some gym rat girls who are cute and all. You gotta focus on you if you feel you can't vibe with girls or feel a connection with them. Discover what type of girls you like, what interests you. Lol being a loner and being quiet and all isn't weird that, that's actually cute but seems as older girls nowadays want someone who can be outgoing.

• Get scruff, get buff, fuck her right in the pussy.
    *drops mic*

• Don't worry about it so much. There's nothing wrong with that and a lot of girls would be attracted to the fact that you're a virgin. You look good and seem to have a decent personality so just let it come naturally. It will come. :)

• If it makes you feel any better my bf was a 24 yr old virgin before i came along.

So there's hope. Don't focus on it so much. Just let it happen

What Guys Said 9

• Many won't care; many will care. You can't know who will care and who won't, so you just gotta try. Just don't say anything, let them know you as a person, if they like you they will stay and won't care when you tell them about your past. If they don't like you as a person, they'll leave, no need to worry.

• As a 28 year old guy who has had just 2 girlfriends and no sex, I don't see anything wrong with your situation. You're still quite young, so just hang in there!

• @aficionado It's frustrating thought trying and getting nowhere or just being in a constant state of confusion in life ugh fuck sakes man. Venting on here helps

• @aficionado I've done my share of smoking and drinking but I quit smoking for good thankfully. Being an introvert in a social society automatically makes me seem weird. Like you I was a major gamer but I began to feel lonely so I put the controllers down and started going out and I was awkward as can be at first but slowly I progressed. I can talk to almost anyone now. Fitness and music are two passions of mine.

• Music is my first passion, and gaming is my second. I do go out to malls, movies and restaurants often, but usually by myself.

• I have had one date. You're WAY ahead of me man, (especially in the body department, I ain't bad, but wowza).

• Dude, I would only worry if you're like 35 and have no dating experience. Based on your pic it looks like you work out and stay in shape. You just need to get out there and meet women. Come on, be a bit more aggressive in the dating game. I know several girls your age and my age who have also never been in a relationship and are virgins! Some girls would even find your inexperience adorable... i'm not kidding.

• You can't make a girl want you, unfortunately. You're just born with the face and body you got. Some environmental factors can affect things, but it's too late to do anything when you're an adult.

• i dont think it is any more or less possible to get into a relationship if your a virgin. I dont see why that would be true.

I've had a lot of sex, mostly in highschool and my first year out, honestly i didn't enjoy most of it, the time that i did enjoy were with a couple of girls that i had a strong relationship with. So dont focus on the sex part, thats just a benefit, the relationship is the job, and maybe you can turn it into a career :P

• of course you can make sex your job and career too, but i wouldn't recommend it lol

• It's not a problem but it seems problem because people around are overly insane..

You need to have courage to ask girl if you are really in serious love with her. Do not let in mind that what the history is but concentrate on that moment when you will approach any girl.

• I lost mine at 23 there's a few of us out there

• I've heard of guys in their late 20's and even 30's who have never had a girlfriend before, it seems to be more common than we think