Do you think a woman can handle a very bad tempered man like myself?

I ask because I do have a very very bad temper. I do a very good job at bottling it up somehow. However, I'm one of those people who blow up in one big flame rather than blowing up in constant little flames, meaning you do NOT want to test my patience. It'd be the very last thing any person would want.

Once a person figures out how to piss me off pretty good, it just makes me wanna bend or break someone in half. However, I'd certainly never do it to a woman though, no matter how scary I may sound but I do my best.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd handle you by refusing to get involved with you. It's not a woman's job to suffer through or mince around your temper and expecting her to do so is incredibly unfair. It is abusive.

You sound like a good guy so I'm sure that's not what you want to be at all. Do you feel happy now? Do you feel happy with yourself? What about your behavior? You can change the way you approach things so that you don't get so angry. Just like some people can develop anxiety issues, others can have anger issues and that's okay.

You just have to be willing to work through them. If that means going online and finding a method that works for you or finding a counselor, you'll be doing yourself a huge favor.

What Girls Said 9

• Both my father and my oldest brother have really bad tempers and I am pretty damn sure they have anger management. They have blown up numerous times in public places with the rest of the family there. It is embarrassing, tactless, annoying as fuck, and I hate it.

• agh, I'm sorry i can't. that's a huge turn off for me. i really need a patient man in my life.
    like u already sound like ur threatening us and we haven't done anything yet :P

• why would a woman want to be with someone who bottles up his anger until he lets it explode? you sound like you have potential to become abusive. you might SAY you would never do it to a woman, but wait till you get a girlfriend im sure eventually she''ll become the target of your anger one day because its in your nature. change how you deal with emotions and learn a healthier way to express yourself because right now your behavior is not attractive. any sane woman would run

• No. You're an adult, you should have your temper under control by now. It would be irritating to deal with; so I just wouldn't deal with it.

• My cousin has a bad temper. I can manage his anger and redirect his entire mood by acts and counter acts. Its like a chess game lol. So yes. A woman can.

• So you're basically like a mother to him, am I right? lol

• Yuppp exactly that. His gf is the word though. That iron grip lol

• Worst* not word

• Honey if you can't handle your temper no woman will handle it for you so no

• I don't know about others.. But I don't.

• Yes, but only certain women can. If they truly love you they'd forgive you, if they have a bad temper like you they'll be fine because they know how it feels.

• I guess I could, but I wouldn't want to be with someone who has a bad temper. I'd rather be happy

What Guys Said 4

• Anger problems are incredibly toxic to relationships. Some women will put up with it, but you AND your future partners will be happy if you work on this issue now. You can't bottle it. You have to find a way to release it. Some people meditate. Some people run wind sprints every morning. Some people talk to a shrink.

Work on that... some of it may well be your genetics or otherwise totally not your fault, but it's bad for relationships.

• Who wants to be with someone that has a very bad temper? Negative energy everywhere.

• "you do NOT want to test my patience." GROW UP! lmao