Kiss on the neck?

So just went a met with a girl I met on tinder for lunch. It wasn't technically a date so I didn't really go for a kiss or anything at the end. We talked and she seemed a bit shy and nervous and the conversation was generally okay but not great. After, we were leaving she kissed me on the neck and I wasn't really expecting it. What does this mean?

Any girls got an opinion on what this might mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• She really likes you

(Kissing on neck is kinda weird, imo)

• Been texting her tonight and seems that you're right. Thanks!

• Nice! :-) you're most welcome :-) :-) :-)

What Girls Said 2

• It means she digs you.

• She did that? Really? I thought maybe she was going in for the kiss on your lips. But did you like move or something and she kissed your neck instead? Or?

• So after having lunch I hugged her, said goodbye and she kissed me on the neck.

What Guys Said 3

• Weird.

If you want to get to know her better, definitely get back to her. People are awkward sometimes. Maybe she's a gem.

If you're not into her, next.

• That's kind of weird; maybe she was hoping that you were going to turn in for a real kiss.

• she's shy but she likes you