How would you define a crush?

I know this is a stupid question , but i was just thinking about the different ways people use the word... how do you define it?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are stages to crushing really.
    There's the initial stage of UGH and HNG UGH which basically knocks your brain out of your skulls , you can't think , you are basically daydreaming 24/7.
    There's the stable stage of crushing which you go... "yeah... I like *insert name" ... you accept that as a fact (or not).

What Guys Said 7

• crush - noun. - A member of the opposite sex that you have strong feelings for but will never have the courage to let him or her know about them.

This is the official definition. You can't change it.

• Some affinity, sexual attraction, desire to get to know them, acute sense of self-awareness when they are near.

• I would define my crushes as someone I want to take out and have a good time with then bring them home and have a good time in the bedroom! This hasn't happened yet so it is pure fantasy.

• Crush is someone we fall in love ❤ on first sight... a type of dream girl n we feel like heaven talking with our crush but don't have courage to tell them about our feelings😞 n I have a crush😊

• Sugar crush?
    Butter crush?
    Tomato crush?
    potato crush?
    Heart crush?

• The heart owner you crush into 😁

• Compression.

What Girls Said 3

• Basically it's when I want to talk to him as much as I possibly can when awake. When I get butterflies in my stomach when talking to him, and can't seem to wipe a stupid ass smile off my face... even if he's not being particularly humorous. I also know I'm crushin' because I feel totally vulnerable.

• Yeah I fucking hate that feeling

• So much of my life has been one-sided that I kind of love the feeling because I'm used to things not being reciprocated, and in the meantime I can still be high off the crush and go make sad art when I crash off it. :P

The two times it was reciprocated were better than injecting heroin straight into my eyeball, so... I don't know, it has its moments even if that won't happen. <3

• although I gotta say... I did kinda crush REALLY FUCKING HARD on a bio teacher when I went back to school, she's like 5 years younger than me cause I'm a geezer. And then managed to figure out that she has feelings too, despite being married (this hasn't been discussed, but I'm pretty sure).

And WOW do I think about her a lot for not having seen her face-to-face since 2012. :|

• I hate crushes. I only like it if I feel like the person is more than likely feeling the same way.. but if not.. no I just fucking hate it.

• @XNicholeMariex3 I hear you loud and clear all my life it has been one sided I am waiting for somebody to feel the same way I hope it is this year, I need some new experiences and some enjoyment.

• @XNicholeMariex3 As far as I know they never liked me back, that is part of the problem everyone is afraid to look needy or become embarrassed so if neither initiate it will never go anywhere. In my experience the guy has to make the first move 95% of the time. Honestly their is nothing I want more then to find someone but it's not working out so well lol

• someone who decides to set up camp in my mind -.-