Guys, what would you think of a girl who has never had a boyfriend but isn't a virgin?

I've been seeing this guy and I'm afraid of what he'll think of me when I tell him I've never been in a relationship but I'm not a virgin. I don't want him to think I'm easy, because I haven't been with anyone for over three months now.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not looking to slut shame anyone, but I would lose respect for a girl that told me she had sex outside of a relationship. That conflicts heavily with the values that I have regarding sex. While I don't require a woman to be a virgin, I do believe that sex is something that should only be done by people that love each other. I know not everyone will agree with me on that, but it is important to me. As soon as a girls says she has had a friends with benefits , or a one night stand I write her of as a possible relationship.

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't care about either of those things, though I would be more sensitive and forgiving of your mistakes because it takes time to learn how to be in a relationship. It would not be a deal breaker by any means though.

• not enough information to make any kind of judgement. I seek people with strong moral commitments, but I don't demand that their sexual morality mirror my own. There is plenty of room for good people to disagree on sexuality, and I can respect both christian monogamists and free sex liberals.

• Too much over sexual indulgence is not a good healthy sex life, but is a result of sexual starvation. You should be having sex with someone you love. That is truly the only thing that will satisfy sexual hunger; either that or starve to death.

• Well, that girl IS easy. Facts are facts.

• how many guys you been with?

What Girls Said 0