Short girls (5'2" and under), what's the tallest guy you'd consider dating?

I'm 6'6" and I'm extremely attracted to short girls. I don't know why, I just am. There was one girl who lived in my dorm who was the hottest girl I've ever seen in person and she was about 4'11" and weighed maybe 100 pounds. So short girls, would you consider dating some as tall as me? Would the height difference be too much for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, you're 6'6. Anything under 6' is considered short for you lol.

• But I'm more attracted to girls who are 5' than those who are 6' tall. So what's your answer to this question?

• Thanks. I really don't mean it to sound like I discriminate, it's just that I always have people telling me that I should be pursuing 6 foot-tall girls exclusively, and that's just not who attracts me most.

• You're allowed to like what you like buddy. Don't apologize for that. Just because you're tall doesn't mean you should only date tall girls. If short is your thing, then that's fine. I know lots of tall guys that prefer short girls.

What Girls Said 4

• I have a bunch of short friends and every single one of them is attracted to tall guys. It bothers them that guys don't seem to notice them as much because they are so tiny. I think most girls like tall guys so at least from what I hear girls saying, you would have a lot of girls still interested in dating you :)

• Thanks. I just figured that there's some upper height limit for who girls would date. The only short girls I've dated have been Hispanic girls, so I wasn't sure whether they were into me because of the height difference or in spite of it.

• I am 5'2. I'd date a 6'6 guy if that answers your question.

• 6'1" and that's a stretch

• How tall are you, if you don't mind my asking? What would you think if you met a guy who was 6'6"? Is it just too awkward?

• 5'1" and yeah too awkward.

• That sucks.

• im 5ft 1 and i would probably date someone your height, but it all depends on other factors like the guys personality and whether i feel comfortable around him.

What Guys Said 3

• You have nothing to worry about. I'm 5'8" but all the chicks in height range you prefer want terribly tall men.

• Being overly tall isn't the greatest thing in the world. Girls often get scared of guys who are very different simply because we are so different. It takes a lot for them to open up and start trusting us. If I try to approach a girl out in public, 9 times out of 10 she'll act somewhat scared that I'm talking to her, like I might be a violent criminal.

• That sucks man. Yeah on my end I get the inverse of it: that somehow my height makes me less of a man than someone who is taller.

• Yeah, I haven't figured out the magic formula yet. Some dudes seem to know how to make it happen almost without trying. I know shorter guys have that issue. The two guys I lift with are both about your height. They both got built to offset girls' notion that they're less manly.

• Tall is what most girls look for. You should do quite fine with dating

• Like I said to another poster, though, *too* tall is bad because it starts getting into freak territory. That, and the girls I really like are like 18 inches shorter than me, so our difference is even more pronounced.

• Are you Thor?