Do I look like a guy?

A few guys on Facebook said I looked like a guy... and a few close friends told me I sometimes do but they claim they are joking...

Anyways just be honest and no rude answers either.

Plus I find myself kinda ugly...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say that you look like a girl. The only part which I could consider be more "boyish" is your nose, but it wouldn't surprise me if that were only because you might have some genes for that certain style of nose. For example, I've heard and seen a few from the mediterranean area which would have big noses, but that it not something that makes the females look less like a girl. The only thing it does is that that person differs from the stereotypical "girl look".

• Urgh its always my nose. I'm actually considering a nose job...

• Personally I don't think you should because your nose looks just fine as it is now. But if that would make you feel better then you should do what you think feels right. Though, in my opinion I think that having something that does not look like that "perfect" girl only give you more personality, which I would say is more attractive.

What Guys Said 8

• You look like an anonymous phantom

blog.lib.uiowa.edu/.../danielle.jpg

• I don't see why would someone say that.

• You're nowhere near looking like a guy.

• in the right light and at the right angle i am sure all the guys could look like girls and all the girls could look like guys,

you look just fine, and not ugly either

• No you don't they were probably just teasing or are just being bullies.

• 100% female in my eyes.

• No, but if you add a cute smile to your face then it will prove it easily.

• Dude, you totally don't look like a dude.

What Girls Said 2

• Your makeup is a bit out dated, but you don't look like a dude :0 That's hella mean!

• WHAT... NO! They're just jealous of you, I guess