Is it wrong to date a guy two years younger than me?

Well I really really like this guy who looks like he's 20 and we sort off just click. I had no idea he was 17 until earlier this week. Im 19 and he's 17 so its sort off a big bummer for me. He said he really liked me and that he was turning 18 in April. I dont know what to think. I couldve sworn he was twenty something wtf 😔

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not that big of a deal. he will be 18 in one month, so he's technically legal. don't stress, my boyfriend's one year younger than me (:

What Guys Said 3

• As for my personal opinion, I believe if you love him then nothing has to stop you. Even, if you're younger than him it doesn't mean anything. As for the age difference, it's only 2 years. It isn't much.
    Still, I might repeat myself but it is my personal opinion.

• Nothing wrong with it. 2 Years Isn't a lot and he's going to be turning 18 next month so it's not like there's much of a legal issue

• Well, if he was 18 that would be different but he's only 17 but dating someone
    younger for female shouldn't be problem

What Girls Said 1

• my boyfriend is 3 years younger than me, and we are happily in love ;)