Guys in late 30's to early 40's: would dating a woman who is 10-12 years younger than you be appealing?

I'm interested in a guy who is older than I am (I'm 28, he's 40) & am wondering if that age difference is too weird for a guy?

• No big deal, I'd do it!
  • Nah, too big of an age difference.

Most Helpful Guy

• before anyone has a go at me, age is just a number, if two people like each other then this should not be an issue, legal age people, before anyone comes on here saying dumb ass stuff about under aged people, as long as both are adults then to fuck what anyone else thinks, as for us guys, as long as you don't act like a child then we don't care

What Guys Said 2

• No, not weird, but if she wants to get married and have kids that is a problem, I am well past that stage.

• I voted A, but I am with @truthbeknown, I am past the wanting to have kids stage as well. Now if she already had kids, that would be different. That would be OK. I just wouldn't want to have any more of my own.

What Girls Said 2

• I asked my bf the same question, i am 20 he is 36. He said "no man on this Earth would care that he has a younger, attractive, sweeter girlfriend" I was pleased with his answer. This relationship is the most happiest and fulfilling i have ever been in. :) Guys my age are too immature and take things i do for them so easily for granted and are prone to cheat. He said that women his age are usually ill tempered bc of faild relationships and have to many walls to be able to work with. (that being said, he did not mean EVERYONE of them" No, its not weird for him at all. if it was he wouldn't even give you the chance to consider it.

• I'm 23 and my boyfriend is 44. We have been dating for over 4 years so yes. You are almost 30. It's perfectly fine!