Did she really had to?

So my girlfriend is on spring break as am I. She is away on a club team trip. We where texting for a bit last night and she didn't respond for a while and I was fine with that. Her texting has been sporadic threw out the whole day this week. I understand she is busy doing things and what not. But something she said last night I thought was a bit strange. Her message was I meant to follow that up with "nerds of a feather" but I had to play a game of pong. Like really you HAD to play a game of pong? It only takes maybe 20 seconds to type that and send it. I didn't say anything, I have been really nice to her and trying not to make her feel guilty for leaving me at home when she could have been spending break with me. Yes, I understand team commitment and what not but still. After saying how much she really misses me and keeps asking why in not with her. What do you think?

What Girls Said 1

• Overly sensitive much? She's away with her teammates/friends, yet she's still taking the time to text back and forth with you, sporadic or not. Chill out...

What Guys Said 0