Should I keep talking to her?

I met this girl and we chat everyday, not all the time, only once a day at midnight.

She's sweet, cute and friendly. But again, it takes her 3-9 minutes to reply to every text. Every time I ask her, she's always chatting with 3 or 4 other people at the same time she's chatting with me. And weirdly, she chats with her ex too everyday. She said that they are very good buddies. We're not dating or anything, it's just getting to know about each other, but do you think that there's any chance? Does it sound that she's not interested? Should I keep going?

Added a poll, in case few people are too lazy to write an opinion :P lol.

But I would truly appreciate if you share your opinion along with the vote.

Thanks for your vote/opinion/both! :)

• Yes, keep going.
  • No, stop.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not that she 'Takes 3-9 minutes to reply to every text,' that is not bad at all here, dear. It's the known fact and you have openly admitted it That-----She's always chatting with 3 or 4 people at the same time she's chatting with me... she chats with her ex too everyday...
    With this being said, the writing on the wall and all, is telling me and it should be Telling you more that there is nothing More in store and that she enjoys being a free bird and may even be trying to get back with her "EX" for all you know.
    She is content right now to do her own wing ding. And even if she were looking for someone to replace his face, be two birds of a feather with, it seems she is always putting you In----Second place.
    Good luck. xx

• I guess you're right! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinion! :)

• Lol? anil1994? I am here, dear, message me, where ever you are. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping hand. xx

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• yes you should go for it... it's only 3-9 mins... and that's because she talks with other people as well

otherwise she'dcompletely ignore you ;-)

• I can't understand if you're being sarcastic or really mean it? :/ Sorry, and thank you so much for your opinion!

• Why should i lie?

• Sorry, I thought you were being sarcastic. :) Thanks for your opinion.

• Trust me. Even if she is interested don't go for it. I was in love with a girl but then she got like that, I felt so unloved and hurt, she'd ignore me to talk to her friends and I got jealous (of course) so she started lying to me and saying she was just busy, when the truth was she was talking to an ex who once called me a worthless fuck. In the end I assumed she was cheating, because she kept lying. I still love her but I hurt everyday now because she was ignored me and lied. Find a girl who keeps you her number one always.

• Thanks man, truly appreciate it!

• I've been there. It hurts. I hope everything turns out good for you.