I like this girl, but she does drugs what should I do?

Okay I like this girl a lot and we started talking a few years ago, but after awhile we stopped talking because school was stressing me out and I was depressed, but school is over for good now and I'm not depressed anymore I'm changing for the better. The only thing stopping me from attempting to start a relationship with her now is she smokes weed and I don't really want that in my life so what should I do?

What Girls Said 1

• Does she smoke weed like every day or is it more of a social thing? If it's just a social thing for her, it shouldn't be a big deal and you might as well go for it - just let her know you're not into it. If ya do, she probably won't do it around you or try to get you to.

If she's a pothead, though, you might as well not bother. Not that there's anything wrong with it if she is, but it means you have totally different lifestyles that likely won't mesh.

What Guys Said 0