Is it over?

I still have not heard from my man. It's been 12 days. That's too long.I know he is in a rough situation but so I am. We are suppose to get through this stuff together. I have decided that if I haven't heard from by Monday the 26th I am breaking it off. I love him and that's the last thing I want to do but come on. I talked to his brother earlier today and he said he hasn't seen him which I think is a bunch of bull. Something is going on and no one wants to tell me what it is. I am tired of being all alone in love. Any advice. I will take anything I can get.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• People deal with very rough situations, but most have some way to communicate with the outside world whether it be phone, email...carrier pigeon...? Maybe he hasn't talked with his brother, I wouldn't doubt that unless they are very close. Sometimes guys back each other up...but most of the time if a guy is upset he secludes himself from everyone. my boyfriend is very much like that. just as we speak he sent me a text saying he is depressed and wants to be alone tonight. women get upset they want company, to analyze it..talk about it get opinions and advice. most guys don't like advice or help so maybe he is trying to figure things out on his own and doesn't want to drag you down with him. I am only going by watching what my man does and how he gets in these weird moods and needs to figure his life out. do you know where he lives? can you go there? if you don't hear from him by that date I wouldn't break up, I would show up and say you have been trying to get in touch with him you were worried. you will never know unless you ask.

• I love this one.

• I heard from him finally and we are staying together. He was having a major crisi but all is well now..Thanks for your time.

• Welcome, glad it all worked out for you.

What Guys Said 3

• In four days you're going to cut him loose?

Get in touch with him. Use your intuition to feel him out.

If you still have bad vibes, then cut him loose.

At least give him a chance to tell you his side of the story.

If you can't get in touch with him, you'll have your answer, too.

Preserve your dignity and integrity.

Give him the benefit of the doubt until he proves otherwise.

Ted

• I will try but I am just so confused

• Before jumping to assumptions, I'd wait. Even though it might not seem right from him at the moment, he might have a reason for doing this. If you truly love him, then you'll wait till he finally talks to you again and explains his situation. be patient and be strong.

wouldn't it suck if you broke it off with him, even though he didn't mean any harm? he deserves a chance to explain himself. if you still think about breaking off after his explanation, then do whatever you please. but at least wait for him...

• I don't know why you people call him your "man" since he obviously isn't even man enough to tell you what's going on.

What Girls Said 2

• You said he is in a rough spot. I am not sure what this is referring to. However, I agree that he should have dignified you with some type of communication by now.

I would give him the benefit of the doubt. What if he is in distress and cannot reach you? See if his failure to reach out is plausible before terminating the relationship. This is the least you can do since you love him. I am sure you would want him to do the same for you. (I am not saying you would behave like this. I mean your boyfriend giving you an opportunity to clarify a situation).

The decision is yours.

• I think I'd need to know a little more details - because you wrote the word "still" and talk about it being a rough situation...Can you define those a little more? But hey - without them then I think you've be released from a relationship and no further action is required on your part. Consider yourself lucky to get away from this person - and I say that because if they don't have enough respect or caring for your feelings to let you know the status of your relationship (assuming that was a topic of concern prior to the silence) then they are giving you a passive answer...and are chicken hearted.

I think I'm propably only confirming what you already know. So go be your best women and no matter how much it hurts...when you see him you behave as though you haven't a care in the world and all is right and perfect with your life. That will make him more upset then if you behave as if you care he left. Be strong sister!