HELP ME SOS HOW DO I LET A GUY DOWN EASY?

so this guy i don't like, told everyone in our class he likes me. Now everyone makes it all awkward and weird. How do i let him know i only like him as a friend in an indirect way so i don't have to flat out tell him i don't like him? is there any way to make it so he doesn't lose any confidence?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him you're not interested in a relationship. Do not lead him on in any way. Unless you make it clear you're not interested he will cling to any positive thing you may say to him as a sign that you'll go out with him. There is no easy way to say no to a guy. If you beat around the bush it'll only hurt his feelings AND make him feel like a moron when he finally does understand what you're trying to say. Just be upfront and polite about it. You have nothing to feel sorry about he made his choice to profess his feelings he should be willing to accept the heartache.

What Guys Said 4

• Ah, it'll be hard either way. If he really likes you, he's going to be disappointed. There's no way around it.

• This. The less you say the better. "sorry, but I'm not interested" is the cleanest, easiest way to stop it. Like ripping off a bandaid.

• Say the classic "I'm not ready for a relationship".

Done. You're welcome.

• Honesty is the best policy!

What Girls Said 2

• You do absolutely nothing. Unless he asks you out, there's no point in rejecting him.

• just be honest.