6'0 perfect height for a man?

I am 6'0 it feels pretty good not gonna lie. I feel like I can get any girl I want.

Don't hate fellas I'm genetically blessed.

I'm also ripped and have a beautiful pretty face

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• I don't think there's a perfect height.

• I'm 6"1 😂

• How wonderful. What's your question?

• 6'0 is a good height, but pointless if you don't have much else to offer. You seem kinda full of yourself there buddy.

• It depends on the girl you're asking. Everyone will have different preferences. But generally 6'0 is a good height for a man. No one should complain about you being too short or too tall.

• 6'0 is like 1.80 , right? Well it is a nice height but not perfect. And even you do have that height, it means nothing if you don't have the body for it, and look like slender man for example... Lol

• strong lack of math skills on this one, no thanks.

• Ohh yeah if by "strong lack "you mean the 2 cm I missed there, what can I say? Actual "strong" lack of vocabulary use! Did I make you look shorter by 2cm? Oh my!!!

• You're a little bit over my ideal.

• You an only child or something?

• for me 6'4 would be perfect, but well 6 is still very good

• brb too tall for most rides
      brb can't fit in bathtub
      brb have to crouch in shower
      brb not enough leg room
      brb 12 inches taller than average girl
      brb neck problems
      brb more likely to get cancer
      brb sex is awkward
      brb hitting head on shit
      brb lanky and weird looking
      brb children scared of me
      brb 6'4''

• brb?

And not to be selfish, but all of those are not my problem

• Yes. I'd say anything above 5'11 is the perfect height for a man. I tend to go for the taller guys, and so do the majority of the other girls. Personally I would prefer men to be 6'1 or 6'2, because I'm 5'7

• my mom is 6'0"

• I'm 5'9" and... meh. Don't care. My boyfriend's like 6'2" though, and I think he's perfect.

• 6'0 or over is perfect :-)

• You are above world's average, still not perfect

• Considering I'm 5'3 so I'd love a guy of your height :)

• This will piss off quite a few guys on here. Meh, 6ft0 is an okay height, not great but not bad either. I prefer taller.

What Guys Said 13

• Would cry if I was that short.

• okay.
    And no , there's no "perfect" height , it's a matter of proportions.
    6'1 guy speaking here.

• I'm 6'3 and I'm pretty happy about my height. Although I can see how getting taller would become a hindrance.

There is no perfect height for a man to answer your title question. I feel like this was just a bragging topic...

• I am better than you at everything

• Ow. My pride...

• If you want people to actually think you're awesome then become an awesome person. Awesome people don't brag about how awesome they are. They're too busy helping others and being respectful to those around them which is awesome...

• According to this extremely accurate chart, you're probably fucked.

http://i58.tinypic.com/wld6zd.jpg[/IMG]

• Good for you.

• You got it all wrong bro.. 6'5" is the perfect height. I'm taller than most guys but not tall enough to stick out from the crowd. It's all around awesome.

• nah

i'd not like to be 6' even if i was paid... that's too much for me in my opinion.

• easy there partner! haha
    i am 6ft too and like to think it is a great height
    I think 5'11''-6'2'' is optimal!

• Well... sorry to burst your bubble, but science says guys 6 ft and over, typically experience more back problems by the time they are in the mid to late 30's.

Some times tall does not work to your advantage.

• no that is for guys over 6'1'', I am under that range

• Looks like you fall shy of your own question?

• Perhaps you should apologize to all the people you were rude to above especially @Aleera because apparently you don't know how to even use a measuring tape.

• Since you call yourself perfect are you saying you have the height, look, personality etc that every woman wants in a guy? Is every woman going to think you are fun to be around, caring, loving etc? I doubt it.

• Nice height nice height

• Dude fuck off. Nobody wants to lsten to your boasting. I'll bet its total bullshit too.

• I'm 6'3 :P