What do guys find the most attractive about a women?

I just want to see differences in opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I prefer class (not social class) over hotness; it may look cute and funny to do stupid s*** drunk on YouTube, but how classy is it? I also prefer elegance over hotness; a woman in maxi dress can be and often is more appealing than a girl in quasi-skank clothing.

I also prefer dynamic women; who enjoy a night in or a night on the town; who like all sorts of music; who can be swanky and classy but also go hiking or off-roading, is a reader and a writer, a lover and a fighter, who listens and speaks her mind...

I also prefer a woman who will let me be nice to her; treat her the whole spectrum of nice; everything from "take her to and through Europe" to "pick up her dry cleaning on the way home from work." I won't try and order her food for her or tell her what to wear or whatnot, but if I open the door for her it is off-putting to hear "I can get it myself!"

Plus, a woman who acknowledges that I am not just her guy; I have many other roles; son, brother, student, employee... I acknowledge she is more than just my woman; she is a sister, a daughter, and whatever else she is. We need time together, we need time apart. If I want to go on a weekend road trip by myself that's fine with her; if she wants a weekend wine-tasting with her girlfriends, that's fine with me.

There's my two cents. I hope it's reasonable.

• I love your answer 💜 lol do you have a girlfriend? Jk but i love your answer bc you put a lot of depth into it and you really know what you want in a woman and how to treat you and im not saying that a lot of guys dont though. I also love that you mentioned being classy which is something i dont hear from men a lot when i ask them that question.

What Guys Said 5

• Nice personality, a sense of humor, intelligence, pretty eyes and smile.

• Loyal, Flexible and a Giver.

• good hair, nice smile, personality that is close enough to mine to understand me but not exact that she is literally me.
    hope that helps

• I'm not dating her unless she's absolutely fun to be around. So personality is my choice.

• Loving, affectionate, unselfish, smart and confident but traditional, loves and wants children, good sense of humor, fun loving, sexually hungry and uninhibited, positive attitude toward men and no feminist tendencies.

What Girls Said 0