Okay people, I need your help here. What would you do? I don't know where I stand?

Okay almost at year ago this guy rejected me, he like another. Now we spend all day everyday near each other. He's still single.
I've noticed that he still acting interested. Even more now.
He stares both from afar and up close.
He's listening to what I say if he's nearby.
He tend to hang out with the guys and girls I hang out with, but rarely when I'm there.
If some of the guys (we both hang out with) is sitting at a table where I'm also sitting, he tend to join. Then he looks at me (I can see it from the corner of my eye) and listens, but never talks to me.
He will either look directly at me or from the corner of his eye. And it's always when I'm not looking.
He's sending very mixed signals, because he is also saying to other guys he is dating online. But all the guys we both know do that for fun. Maybe for a confidence boost. I don't know where I stand. I ignore his staring most of the time and act normal.
I don't know if I should give him another chance if he ask for it? Or what I should do?

Sorry for the wall of text.

Most Helpful Guy

• Give'em another one.. he regrets the rejection... i feel him... I've gone through that once

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should give him another chance. Only if you feel it is right. Dont be afraid and go for it if he asks you

What Guys Said 1

• God forgives and gives second chances and more. Why not you? Give him the chance

What Girls Said 0