Do you think different religions matters in love?

It's not really a big problem. I just want to know your opinions

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck Yes..

What Guys Said 6

• sometimes, very strict religious people tend not to date outside their belief system...
    so yeah sometimes it can affect love

• Depending on the religions, it can actually make a huge difference in whether or not a relationship can work.

In just falling in love, no. But beyond that, most definitely.

• Could cause problems with families.

• No religion forbids to love or to mary any other religion partner, but some religions like islam forbids you to have any sexual actions before you marry, religious or non religious partner i think, in an Islamic way, if she didn't agree then you have no right to force her or to marry her in a non Islamic way...

• I'm atheist, and a religious girlfriend would most likely make a relationship very hard for me to pursue.

• The only religion we have to believe in is love

What Girls Said 5

• I believe it can create conflicts. So yes, it matters.

• Yes. I will not date outside of my religion.

• It matters if both sides are very religious. It's hard because some religions require converting for marriage, and also it's hard to be accepted into the community/ family of your significant other if you don't share the same beliefs (and while most religions share the same beliefs, people believe that sharing the same God is of equal or more importance)..

• Yes I do, it can create conflict and is an issue when you have children

• Yes it can affect love.