GIRLS.. What kind of things should a guy do to show AFFECTION when you're in a relationship? And WHEN should he do those things?

I wasn't affectionate with my now ex gf. I don't even now what "affection" is but I don't think I was. So what things does a guy do to be more affectionate and WHEN is the best time to do those things? Is it types of things he says or actions he does?

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't know that hugging and cuddling is affectionate?

When is when you feel like it. So if you never feel Like it then you're compatible with peoepl who are not into touching.

What Girls Said 5

• Well, with my boyfriend we have a real cuddle at least once a day, I love it so much.
    As for other type of affection. It's just random things he does that makes me melt like kissing my head or my forehead, touching me when he walks by or when he just look at me in the eye and give a compliment.
    It's little things but it feels so good

• Listen to what she says. It feels really amazing when I say one thing to a guy and then a day, a week, a month later, he mentions it. For me, this is what affectionate is like, when a guy remembers.
    Also, when the guy is proud to show off that I'm his girl, for example, to his friends and even on social accounts, that's really affectionate.

• I'm not really that affectionate tbh so I don't expect much. However, listening to me when I speak about my problems means a lot.
    Sorry if this wasn't the answer you wanted...

• Cuddling her is one way, and kissing her cheek, giving her sweet little kisses on the lips holding her hand etc.

• What I wanted the most from my ex was for him to come up to me and hug/kiss me, give me a compliment every once in a while just to show that he was still interested in me. I started to notice how other people (especially guys) would give me compliments and he wouldn't say anything to me. Also, asking her about her day and plain just listening to what she has to say is great. Doing small things for her are much more efficient ways for showing affection than doing big acts of love.

What Guys Said 1

• lol. your 34 and dont how to show affection?