First kiss

is there any like method to kissing someone, I'm 16 and gonna go for it tomorrow. I'm afraid that it will either be awkward or ill just mess up, any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't involve a lot of saliva. Keep things as dry as you can. Don't use your tongue like sandpaper or a battering ram until you have more experience--start off gently for now. Allow her to breathe.

Know that you are probably doing fine. Don't feel nervous and hesitant; the more confident you are (I mean, the more you act like you know what you're doing and that you're a great kisser), the more she'll believe it.

You might feel awkward no matter what. I wouldn't worry. Don't be hard on yourself. Different girls have different preferences and the most important thing is to make an effort to please her. If you feel comfortable, you can ask her, "do you like that?" so that she can get you to do something differently if necessary. Everyone has had an awkward experience at some point (unless they are deluding themselves about their skills). When you have one, don't worry about it. The fact that you care enough to ask for advice about how to improve makes me think that you'll end up doing great eventually. Also remind yourself that she probably hasn't had a whole lot of experience either.

What Girls Said 1

• Hi! I say go for it no matter what.. After all, practice makes perfect, and get that experience so you can learn from it next time!
    If you're feeling uncomfortable, go for a quick one on the cheek. But if I were the lucky girl I'd probably be very flattered and appreciate your effort. :) good luck

What Guys Said 3

• one thing you have to make sure is that the other person is ready for it and not necessary surprised that your going for the kiss . you have to do the pre work as they say to make sure there ready and willing to kiss you .

• The best way to learn how to swim is to jump in the water...

• This should help link