I'm not sure if he likes me or if he's just being nice. Thoughts anyone?

I met this guy, we'll call him Jeff. I met Jeff about 5-6 months ago. We connected very quickly. At the time I was dating a woman (I'm a woman btw). I made it very apparent that I am only interested in women. Anyway, we started talking for hours after our classes (college). We talked about our history, hardships, family, and more. We also connected over music, he began teaching me how to play the guitar. We swap music we enjoy. Summer came so we didn't see each other at all. But recently we've been texting. He calls me love, hun, sweetheart, and tells me I'm beautiful. He also says that I've been on his mind a lot lately, and that he misses me. I feel the same. But like I said, I've only dated women in the past, it's very weird to have some feelings for the opposite sex. I see Jeff as more than just a guy, he's an amazing person and I've always made sure that I look at the person not just the gender. So yes I like him, yet, I'm not sure it's the right time to tell him. I don't want to just judge him off of texting but it's all I have to go off of at the moment.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should tell him how you feel about him.