Ladies and Gentlemen, Do you prefer cocky (or overly-confident) and arrogant men/women or do you prefer modest and humble men/women?

Do you prefer a douchebag/conceited bitch or a modest man/lady?

• Cocky and Arrogant men/women
  • Modest and Humble men/women

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I like confidence a lot but over confidence is an instant turn off. I'd rather spend time with someone who knows their limitations and understands reasonable goals than someone who can't keep track of reality.

• The second thing.

• Why would I want a douchebag? Why would anyone want a douchebag?

• Funny thing is, men often complain about how you ladies choose "bad boys" over "nice guys" yet they themselves too are also guilty of choosing the bad girls (the ill-behaved, conceited bitch-types) over the good ones.

• And the two men in my answers have even admitted that they prefer cocky/arrogant women. The vast majority of men just don't like to admit they're guilty of it too because of their egos are so overly inflated that they don't want to damage their own "pride".

• We don't mean to choose the douchebags. At first you don't know the other person's character. It's not like everyone's an 'open book' to their personalities. There is always some mystery that you find out as time goes by. The same counts for both genders. If I knew a guy's personality and it wasn't what I look for, I'd move on. It's not like we stick to douchebags. =)

• For men = cocky and arrogant
    For women = indie-bad-girl

Bi grrl right here

What Guys Said 4

• Someone who's a bit cocky is more fun than people who are too gtown up i think.

• I don't know. I mean it's nice to have a confident woman but I don't like her to have an overinflated ego and be the female counterpart of a douchebag.

• Slight amount of doucheness keeps thing interesting... for me at least.

• Modest is and humble is nice sometimes. But arrogant and cocky is a nice challenge, like those girls who think it's a privilege for you to even be talking to them lol. It's fun getting them off their high horse.

• We all SAY we want the modest and humble ones, but it's always the cocky dudes that have success and we all know that.

• True and it's not just the girls. Us guys are also guilty of it too sometimes. We just never wanted to admit it.

• Oh most definitely, but it's less common for men to get in relationships with the arrogant chicks since they only will go out with cocky, arrogant men. These cocky, arrogant men get all the girls be they nice, quiet, mean, shy, what have you.

• Most men are not attracted to cocky/arrogant women.

Most women are attracted to cocky/arrogant men but are conflicted about it and hesitant to admit it.