What else is amazing about being single in high school?

Besides having no drama, having a full wallet, and having all the time you can possibly have devoted to yourself? O and being completely stress free as a result of not dealing with someone else's bullshit who you will just get tired of anyway.

Most Helpful Guy

• Any plans u want to do after high school, u can do so without accounting for a HS girlfriend (those relationships almost never last anyway; not worth sacrificing your future).

What Girls Said 1

• I can't think of anything else lol. You've got it all covered.

What Guys Said 6

• Amazingly missing out on an experience that you only get once in your life yo.

• If the experience is just a bad break up which is what all high school relationships end up like th en I want to miss it lol

• "one of the greatest things ever"

Lol.

• @DarkHumorRUs
      Nah he has his mind set. Let him take the reaction to his actions.

• Having nobody to guarantee you company, never having sex, never kissing or hugging, not having anyone to take to dances, yeah its fucking amazing being single...

• You should have friends to guarantee you company and if you're only reason to date in high school is to have sex then I think you should just find a friend with benefits or a thot lol (And you don't need to date someone to take to dances, I have taken plenty of my girl pals to dances lol).

• Ok come on there are lots of advantages of having a girlfriend as company, besides sex. You can be more personal and share more special moments and be closer to them and do lots of things together. I barely even like hanging out with who I would consider my best friend...

• that you don't havean extra person abve your head, in addition with your teachers :-P

• Not getting pregnant/getting someone pregnant before you get a diploma lol

• I need to learn these reasons so I have an excuse for being single besides, "I'm ugly and fat" ;D