Do girls like shy guys?

I m very shy guy and i really want someone who can understand me, to like me from her heart

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course girls like shy guys! Those are the cutest, most adorable and sweet and romantic of them all! Many girls go for those guy but end up with assholes.

What Girls Said 3

• Some girls do. Personally, since I am not the shy type myself, I need someone who isn't afraid of talking and laughing and joking a lot.

• Some girls prefer shy guys... There's even a song about it lol.

• Let me guess, you are a water sign (pisces, cancer, or scorpio)?
    Yes there are girls that like a shy type of guy who also want a stron onnection and someone who has the depth of character to also understand them

What Guys Said 4

• If you suck at communicating even after you start talking, that will set you back. But some girls do value the initial shyness and claim it is adorable and flattering. You just have to find a girl who isn't a complete extrovert, because they tend to be horrible at handling that.

• Some girls do, but most girls don't.

• How is someone supposed to know you, if u don't communicate openly and easily?

• Two shy people get together... Oh man I would images the awkward silence xD