Do I stay with him or not?

Lately my boyfriend has been talking to me very blunt, and using short replies and are mostly negative. This puts me down so much and always makes me feel in the blue, I've talked to him about it so many times but nothing ever happens. i dont know what to do becaue the though lt of not having him scared me but i just want to be happy. Do i leave or not?

• Leave
  • Stay

Most Helpful Guy

• There is NOT A SINGLE point to stay with him. Just dump him.

Bonus: Dump him badly!

• How do i do it though, its so hard

• But he's humiliating you, how ca you be happy around him? You have rights to live your life in prosperous way.

• You have to do it.

What Guys Said 3

• You should talk to him. Maybe he is experiencing aome difficulties from his family or something. If he does not have them , you should wait for a week and if it continues then you should dump him.

• Its been going on for over a month and I've talked to him aboutnit many times

• Then I think you should leave him but do tell him the reason you are leaving him for

• Actually have you talked about it with him? maybe he is going through something?😮

• You have tried talking and it hasn't helped. So what's the point in staying then. You should better look out for yourself.

What Girls Said 4

• If he is negative and doesn't make effort then yes, you should dump him absolutely.

• Dump. You deserve to be happy. There's no point in being with someone who constantly makes you unhappy. Sit down with him and explain that you can't be with him anymore.

• He is being emotionally abusive and it's only going to get worse. Leave and don't look back!

• You are young with no real commitment (no house, no kids, no financial dependence) and so many opportunities! What's keeping you there? You need to get to know lots of guys while you can (get to know, not sleep with) to workout what you want.