I stupidly fell for a guy with a girlfriend?

I stupidly fell for a guy with a girlfriend.
I know he had a crush on me at one point & is a bit flirty towards me, but seeing him & the way he is with his girlfriend is killing me.
I live in the same dorm as him too & he is one of my good friends.
I know they have previously had relationship issues & he is now constantly with her because he's trying to win back her trust.
He knows I like him but i know he'd never do anything to hurt her & I don't want that either. I know i'm the one that isn't going to win in this situation, i hate seeing them so happy & how hung up he is on her, i want to be that to him...
What can i do, i feel so stuck in this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would avoid him for a while. Get your feelings in check and find someone else. He is t going to come around and you shouldn't be waiting around for him

What Guys Said 4

• Hmmmm... if you planned on doing something forget about it... he has a girlfriend already what are you waiting from him... i suggest moving quickly from him and find someone else

• What you waiting for? Lose the deuche! Apparently, he's stupid or doesn't have morals to know that he's cheating on his girl - and you're not really his girl.

• He isn't cheating on her. I just have a thing for him, i just don't know how to get over him.

• Then move.

• Hahahaha you proved that women want what they can't have... Damn 😤
    You not going to win because his gf is better than you... So don't be a stuck up and move on from this situation...🙇

• Start being more and more flirtatious with him. Eventually become his side girl and transition to his main girl. You have options. ..

What Girls Said 4

• ohh im so sorry! i know how terrible it can be! but i guess its better to forget about that guy... cuz if he cheated his girl... he will cheat you too likely... and you will feel even worse than now!

• Plenty of fish in the sea.

• Wow! Sorry, I'm in the exact same situation as you. It sucks. What I'm trying to do is just move on, cut contact with him off (For a while) So i can stop stop thinking about him..

• Try and distance yourself a bit, the more time you spend with him the harder it will be for you, if you don't start spending less time with him you will never make room for anyone else and keep pining for a man you can't have.