Why do girls feel like throwing up when they see an Indian guy?

e.g. they'll tell their friends "omg, you got approached by an indian guy? EWWWW'

Most Helpful Girl

• No-one throws up over them but there honestly doesn't seem to be many attractive, literate Indian guys around who want an equal relationship with a woman. Tbf, I don't see many attractive Indian women either. They do have a bad rep for being clingy, pervy and desperate, especially on younger girls. They seem to think white girls are easy and objects that are around for their pleasure. 99% of the Indian guys I've spoken to have acted this way which would make any girl feel uneasy. Everyone has their preferences but I guess Indian men are at the bottom (someone has to be) but I'm sure they'd have no problem getting an Indian girlfriend.

• Preach this, it doesn't make us racist, most Indian guys make me feel really uncomfortable.

• No, it's not racism. People are so quick to jump to that when they have nothing logical to say in defence. Everyone needs to watch the recent documentary "Things We Won't Say About Race - That Are True".

What Girls Said 21

• Only immature people do that... the rest of us are mature enough to get over differences but doesn't mean al of us have to fancy darker guys, i don't... but that's my preference, not for you to decide for me because i can't like you, just not something i find attractive.

• Ok I don't know anyone that does that. That's just rude I would never. However that does not mean I'm attracted to Indian guys. First of all they hit on everyone and they are not attractive. But, I enjoy their company. One of my closest friends is an Indian guy

• That's freaking rude and mean. I would only want to throw up if I seen something like a dead animal, another person throw up, I mean like something super disgusting not another person. That's so immature, I have friends who are Indians and I am not attracted to them simply because I grew up with them. I mean some Indian guys are attractive BUT I've got to admit they have western features though.

• MUST... HOLD... THROW UP... BACK...
    http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/hrk.gif

• It's a stereotype. It's easy to think they are the worst people in the world because 1) they're dark 2) the media portrays the neg things about them.

but they are okay with a trashy pot head bf who can do no wrong in their lives, submitting to their abuse and threesome orgy requests.

• It's the only the unattractive ones just by any other race

• I love indian men... indian people in general. I love their culture, food and skin. There are 2 billion people in India... I dont think people understand what that means... also the male to female ratio is ridiculous.. there are much more men than women which makes things different when it comes to dating and stuff i assume. Men probably have to look outside to find a girl or something. Have the pleasure of meeting and befriending at least one indian man or woman and you will see the whole differently.. I've met some who are just romantics at heart.. good people.

• It wouldn't bother me. There's lots of cute indian guys.

• Hey, some Indian guys are hot-az. They've got those eyes that's so mesmerizing. They just seem to expire faster lol I never thought of or feel like I want to throw up though.

• I have never noticed this, me and my freinds don't talk about indian men. We don't talk about men in general.

• Don't generalize...

• I am neutral. all men are cockroaches hahahha

• Instead I can't speak or feel the adrenaline running through my body. Because if it's a hottie I'm in shock.

• Dats Wacist!!!

• Your approach
    Looks (preference)
    Steryotypes

Simple. as that

• Because they hit on everyone. And they are gross looking. Truth hurts so it sucks to suck Indian guys

• Im not sure, I've never heard of this happening but it might be down to the reputation that Indian men have and some girls assume that all Indian men are like it

• They don't...-.-'

• Thats a bullshit question !

• Even the Indian chicks?

• Because they're racists

What Guys Said 19

• I've seen some pretty smooth Indian players in my day...
    http://i60.tinypic.com/14vr2wl.jpg
    "'Sup, Ma?"

• The way the Indian guy was approaching the girl perhaps?

• because indians have a bad rep. unfortunately... from what i see aswell :-/

• what kinda girls say that? and where?

• Nobody thrown herself after looking at me. Basically!

• Because girls find Indian guys to be ugly.

• I don't think that's very true...

• Indian guys look more like white guys than us East Asian guys. I feel like they dislike the behavior more than the apearance

• @hypno-trip there are some who have bad behavior and bad hygiene but even those who don't have no luck with girls. Girls just don't find their brown or dark skin color and their features to be attractive. The skin color of East Asian guys is still light so girls see them as more favorable than South Asian guys.

• My cousin married one.

Evidently it's not universal.

• I fuckin' love Indian food

@thewanderingme

• mmmmm, me too! especially samosas!
      I actually had some pakoras at lunch today. yum! (:

• Because they remember the Indian code last time they had to debug an outsourced application...

Just kidding I don't know man lol

• I've yet to see this. Troll anyone?

• Shit is media driven man. When is the last time an Indian guy was portrayed as sexy in western pop culture? Lol that is all it really is.

Same reason girls don't really find Asian men sexy. The media in the West portrays them as nerds.

• I'm kinda upset hearing this. I'm Indian and honestly I've never seen that before. I was in a relationship with an American girl for more than 6 months. And I got many American friends.
    and someone said "They hit on everyone"
    That can be true for few but not for all. Well I know that there are few Indian a******* screwing around over the internet. But we can't do anything about that. So sorry to hear this..

• Thanks I was wondering why last two girls threw up as soon as they looked at me.

• Rofl good one

• Seriously? That's crazy. You're cute :)

• @BelleGirl21 haha m just showing how people stereotype.
      M indian so I must be a cab driver, hairy, ugly and a pervert.

• Because they are racist.

We all inherently are. I'm far more attracted to white girls since I am white as well. Indian, and black girls tend to be my least favorite. It doesn't mean I would deny those of that race if they appeal to me, but there are certain things like face structure, body type, and what not that I like in a girl and they just so happen to be most common in white girls.

• Das wacis!

But yeah thats happened to me multiple times.

• It's because they smell bad.

Please, people, this is just a joke.

• Most western cultures are repulsed by the smell of curry.
    http://m.memegen.com/z0ieqk.jpg

• Indian men seem to send more perverted texts and other messages, they have a backwards view of women, have no idea how to behave in attractive ways, they are very polarized in physical attractiveness, and things like murderous bus rapes don't help their image, especially when they play the victim after being called out for their criminal activities.

The question is, do Indian men have redeeming qualities of any kind?

• First race baiting question of the day!!!