I need someone to tell me to relax please?

I am 22 and I've never been in a relationship the times I've dates It has been short term dating. Last night I went on a sate with a guy and it went amazing and he wanted to meet again but I'm going away for five days so I won't see him for a week. We were talking about movies and what we wanted to see and we both wanted to see American sniper so he said we can watch it together and I said of course. He held around me as we talked and it was great date I sensed he was interested
I went home and texted him thank you and that I wanted to see him again and he replies I'm glad , me too.

Now here is the silly part. I don't want to ruin this. I've been thinking about him all day and I'm happy. I am afraid it will go away and not last long so I won't let my self have hope. I don't want to jinx this.

I thought id contact him when I'm back again cause it was a lot of fun.

Why am I so afraid ? What can I do to relax ?

Held around me as we walked * and date *
by the way he hasn't been in a relationship before he is 25

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't over think this or you will find in the end That-----I ruined this. Just take control of this newbie situation and tell yourself: It went amazing.
    You got a text from him to you pushing a button on your own end and he told you "I'm glad, me too.' With this being said, you don't want to appear here, dear, that you are clinging to the cell and just Coaxing him to Invite you out... let him get in touch with you as to When is good for him and What may be good for you as well.
    You are feeling excited and you have these butterflies in your tummy because you see that the First date could lead to a perfect Mate. Just go slow with the flow, let him do the chasing and you remain cool headed and be this juicy apple at the top of the tree, hardest to get.
    Don't let him sense that you are too over anxious or hep on wanting to be with him. This may backfire and he could suddenly grow cold duck feet and then, I would have to say it isn't a 'Jinx,' but Fate that would have stopped the date mate in its tracks.
    Good luck. xx

• I'm going on vacation on Sunday to thuraday and I thought I'll contact him when I'm back next weekend. for a movie

• He also hold around me when we walked to the buss and kept his arms around me while waiting with me

• Great.. more good news.. thank you for cuing me in.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 5

• he seems interested in you so there's no need to be afraid basically ;-)

• I guess, i get scared because other times it has gone bad ^^ i think well i can't get a good one.

• REALX... shit happens just leave it behind and try to make things better or leave it it'll get better soon...:):)

• Im not joking when I say this but the best method of stress relief and relaxation is masturbation

• Take a deep breath, drink tea, take a nap, write, knit, a hobby. Then, call him.

• i'm sort of similiar but a little older

What Girls Said 2

• You sound a lot like me!! I'm 28 and so far my longet relationship to date was four months...

Chill - it'll work out if it's the right relationship for you.. if not, you'll find someone else to date. Just try not to put so much pressure on yourself in general.

• Please relax, take a sip of tea, and do yoga.