I want to ask her out but 'Im not sure about it. A bit help?

I want to ask my crush out but recently she told me she made out with her crush after a party. I dont know if she still likes him. She used to tell me about him. I really like her. The way we talk I can't tell if she flirts/likes me or just sees me as a best friend :( We have a lot of common things and there is strong chemistry between us. She might know it or might not. I want to ask her on a date but I dont know if the time is right due to the things happening with her crush. What should I do?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Do it! I regret from my younger years not asking some girls out. Look you have nothing to lose and everything to gain and even if she rejects you , you will know for sure and will be able to move on. It will hurt , but hope full you won't find it out this time.

• The thing is that we are good friends and we are in the same sports team too so we see each other every day :/

• Yeah they will hurt you... like Bob Marley said "Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

• Thanks:/ :)

• Go for it!