Never been kissed , is it normal for a girl at my age?

I am 17 years old and I have neeeveer been kissed , is it normal ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, even later it wouldn't be a big deal. I honestly don't think it matters anyway. It means you haven't found the right person and the fact you aren't just throwing yourself out there is commendable. Don't try to force it to happen.

What Guys Said 14

• If this will make you feel any better.
    I'm 20 and have NEVVERR kissed a girl cos I was sent to single gender hell for 8 years by my parents.

Perhaps you're a victim of the circumstances like me?

• yes I couldn't just hold on into a relationship until we get to that face you know the stage where we kiss because I find it hard to open up to someone it's complicated

• ah... trusting issues.
      The root of that issue probably lies in your past...

• Everyone is different don't be in a rush to do everything.
    The things your friends say they have done their probably haven't done most if any.
    I wish I had wait on some stuff when you're ready you will know don't let anyone make you do anything you are not ready for or want to do.

• relax you're still young to start worrying about it basically ;-)

• That depends on your reason of not getting kissed.
    Is it, that you never got a chance to kiss a guy or you didn't want to?
    It really depends on your part.

• I wasn't kissed by a girl (besides family) until I was 18...=/... but its not a bad thing no lol.

• I'm 18 and never been kissed either, it's normal, I just haven't found the right girl to share it with

• Yes. There's nothing wrong with you. If you really wanna kiss, ask a friend you trust.

• It's not abnormal I'd think. At least, in a way that should cause you to worry.

• Its normal

• more common than you think

• you're under 18, it is fine.

• totally normal

• I'm 18 and I haven't had my first kiss yet.

• I'm 17 and the same. Let's just get it over with.

What Girls Said 15

• My mother was so beautiful that when she was a kid a pregnant woman often invited her and my grandma over because she thought that if she stared at my mother long enough her child would be just as beautiful.

My mother did not have her first kiss until she was 17.

I had mine at 15 but I only regret it...

• Same the closes I've got is a kiss on the cheek that kind of touched the corner of my lips and that happened just this month lol. Don't worry about it everyone has their first kiss at different ages. Nothing is wrong if you have it later in life then most.

• I'm 17 and I've never been kissed, my sisters 20 and she's never been kissed either so personally its normal for me.

• Of course it's normal!!! And honestly it's not a huge deal and/or a deal breaker for most guys. So don't worry!

• Girl, I've never kissed a guy and I'm 19 next month!

• Of course it is darling. Why wouldn't it be? Are you those people who thinks that if you never got kissed before then you think your different from everyone else? If you are…. T-T why women why.

• I'm 14, I've never been kissed either. I intend to never be kissed until I am married.

I haven't even ever legitimately hugged a guy before.

;( I don't know why.

Maybe the married part was an exaggeration.

• I know of a couple who just married who had never even kissed. Wow! How awesome is that!! Good for you. Too bad more don't do this. Whoever marries you will be the luckiest happiest guy ever. EVER!

• @sobg71124 why do you think so? And yeah.. I hope so

• Yes it's fine! Don't worry about it.

• I'm 19 and never been kissed, so yes, it's totally normal.

• yes, your still so young! give it time it will happen.

• Its completely normal!

• I sure hope so, because I'm 18 and still haven't lol

• It's absolutely normal! When I was your age I was like you. And I still the same. Don't worry about that, you'll have your first kiss sooner or later.

• Its normal, I'm 18 and I had my first kiss at 14 years old. It wasn't the best thing in the world though like I had wanted it to be. I kind of wish I had waited but oh well. But at your age its all normal. It just means you haven't found the right guy in your life yet, and you aren't just going to settle for just anyone, please don't.

• I got my first kiss when I was 16. A year difference is nothing. A first kiss is nothing lol Skip it and go straight to sucking c=8 Okay, I joke don't do that. A first kiss will come, I just hope you get it with the right person and not some slob that forgot to brush his teeth -_-