Would you date a woman older than you?

How much older would be okay with you?

Most Helpful Guy

• If our interests, goals, and maturity level were on par, it wouldn't matter for the most part. Truthfully though, I wouldn't want to get serious with someone that was definitely going to die, say 10 years or more before me. And I'm twenty five. But that isn't set in stone, as I said if I met the right person, age wouldn't matter in the least.

What Guys Said 4

• I've had short relationships with a woman 14 years older than me and 8. It's hard to say how much; I had a fling with a woman of 42 when I was 22. I wouldn't rule out dating a woman in her 40's (I'm in my 20's) but would feel a bit silly saying a precise age.

After relationships with 3 women older than me, I dated a couple of younger girls. Within 6 months I was back with somnone older, just seems to work well with me. And the sex has always been better, lol!

• I would. I am 24 and for some reason I have a thing for girls older then me,but as long I love the personality age is not a big deal for me.

• I'm 34, and would feel a little weird dating a woman past the age of about 40.

• yes I would date someone older. maybe 5 to 10 years max age difference.

What Girls Said 1

• I have dated guys 20 years younger than me. One was a boyfriend for a short while.

I think a lot of guys will date who they find attractive but not in the thought that it will become a relationship. Because of this I have found that dating a significantly younger guy has a limited appeal but it does have an appeal, lol.