Guys, will you date me or no?

If u can u date me or nah ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah because you're using a fake image for your profile.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 55

• Sorry not my type, some are really into your look though. I can't put my finger on it but you look a lot like this girl,

boat2school.files.wordpress.com/.../catfish.jpg

Does anyone else see the resemblance?

0|3
    0|0
    • i think she's quite pretty actually... the fish that is.

• no (filler)

1|1
    0|0
  • you look pretty basically... y not?

0|2
    0|1
  • 1|1
    0|1
  • In role-play only.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I'd date ya I like Romanian people, beautiful and mysterious country. I'm part Romanian myself and a gypsy thanks to my great, great, great grandmother. Only thing that would deter me would be the age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date you October 17th 1996.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well your gorgeous but your underage for me:)))
    Also I was married to a Romanian and she was really bad to me so Im not risking it again hahahaha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, in the picture, you look like a bitch... Too stuck up, not subtle, and just overall you look annoying. This website is truthful... deal with the people on here.

0|0
    0|1
  • Under 18 nahhhh

0|2
    1|0
  • Well, you are all pretty And if you are nearing 18 , i won't mind dating you. You are not that far from me, anyways ;)

But, cheer up... go shop and pamper yourself. You will feel better, may be you meet someone there ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • In a year, maybe...

0|0
    0|0
  • I know how you feel, I have had sucky Christmas after sucky Christmas, etc . I have wanted to kill myself all day, the one person I wanted to date only likes me as a friend, and I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? Should you really have a date during Christmas? Hmm me, I don't even give a damn about mistletoe...

0|0
    0|0
  • what is your job? what is you monthly salary? what is the status of your assets and liabilities?
    do you have a medical issues?, what is your dreams?
    What can I gain of dating you? beside your boobs and beautiful lips?

haha, just kidding...
    Im not sure, well maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go spend the holidays with your friends and family, till then get some hot chocolate, it always picks mr up when I'm down

0|0
    0|0
  • if i were in romania i would date with you.. we could go to the movies and after the movies we could eat something. and at night we could go outside and eat sarmale :) and we also could go to festivals because they have great festivals in romania

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't even know you so...

0|1
    0|0
  • No way. Too young. If I were 17 or 18 then I'd give it a go.

0|0
    0|0
  • With that grammar, hell no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah you seem insecure

0|2
    0|0
  • Maybe if you were a year older and i'm single sure :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean if I were 17, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date you if your white and have an accent; I always wanted to date someone overseas, a European girlfriend. We'll see each other every now and then from how old you are now, with your parents approval. Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • looking to your face, i say you are pretty, but the look is not enough for dating, we need to know your personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Date? Nah.

You strike me as someone who doesn't quite get it yet.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you're older then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'd date you, but I'd also want to get to know your personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • picture: yes
    english: no

0|1
    0|0
  • 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦. Does this quench your thirst?

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1