Can someone make me understand how come there are so many white females dating interracial (outside their race), but very very few white males?

Overall I see both dating outside their race, but I see a tremendous amount of white females doing it while only a tiny percent of white guys dating outside their race.

Why? Why is it not more balanced? Like hispanic people for example. I see both hispanic males and hispanic females dating outside their race at the same rate.

I'm sorry for asking this by the way.. and I swear I don't want to start any racial debate or something in here, but I see a few questions about race and interracial dating in here lately so I just started to ask myself why, LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• Because exotic is more exciting simple as that.

What Girls Said 3

• I've noticed exotic/foreign guys approach me more than white ones, maybe it has something to do with that? I've had exotic looking dudes literally stop in a mall to try and chat me up. White guys just stare at me from afar usually. I am white by the way. I don't know maybe it's a cultural thing...

• I believe it's up to the men (white) really I believe some of you guys choose not to approach females because of rejection and thinking other race wouldn't be attracted to you guys but I like white guys and am attracted to them

• I think it's harder for white men to find women of other races that are interested in them whereas most men are just into women in general so white women have a better chance of being selected by non-white men than white men do by non-white women.

Also, a cultural difference; many cultures are especially protective over their daughters and don't want them with any man outside of their race. It was surprising in a history class I took the question was "Would you marry outside of your race?" Most the men raised their hands for "yes" but many women kept their hands down for "no" I would say it was a pretty diverse class too.

What Guys Said 5

• basically most males are pickier than females in general... that's why ;-)

• huh? i think it's about equal.

and racial allegiance is a fabricated concept.

• Most white girls love their white super heroes as hell dude lol

• Non-White women generally don't like White guys.

• How many times are you going to post this shit?

No wonder girls won't date you.