Good girl with a bad boy?

I am labeled as a "good girl" at work just because I'm 17 and I don't like to party and the farthest I have ever gone with a guy is a makeout. Ever since I started work about 8 months ago I have been working basically one on one with this guy who I have never really been interested in. Mostly because he smokes weed all day long, parties a lot, can be a little rude sometimes, and he is just a player. But as months went by we have started to connect in a deeper way. Instead of staring at my body or saying sexual comments, he started developing a lot of the characteristics that I look for in a guy and we have really good conversations. I'm starting to have feelings for him that I never thought I would have. And he asked me out to dinner. Should I give him a chance even though I know what he used to be like? I'm just so scared about getting hurt.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah the work thing may be a deal breaker especially if you work one on one and he has A history of being rude. I've been labeled a bad boy but in the end they've seen I'm genuine n caring when I feel a connection. I go on a lot of dates which is why I get labeled a player but I'm always honest about it and I'm just looking for the right woman for me. Maybe just make it clear you're just feeling him out and don't want that kind of pressure and stick to that.

What Guys Said 3

• You work with him? Generally a bad idea...

• Lol you're already feeling for him so its to late for you just be prepared to get hurt good luck m8

• I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend not dating coworkers

What Girls Said 0